Harpreet Bawa combines his passion for law with a sensitive and pragmatic approach, along with a comprehensive view on evidence gathering. He focuses on finding practical and economical solutions for his clients.
Harpreet holds excellent academic credentials and has graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) from the University of Ballarat, and a Bachelor of Law from Western Sydney University.
He also has experience in all areas of litigation and has successfully run cases in the Family Court, Federal Circuit Court, Supreme Court, District Court, Local Court (both Small Claims and General Division) and NCAT.
Harpreet has expertise in a wide range of legal areas including:
- Criminal Law (including s 10 Applications);
- Traffic Law;
- Property Law;
- Employment Law;
- General Civil & Consumer Law Litigation;
- Wills & Estates Law;
and has a particular interest in Family Law.
Since his admission as a Solicitor, Harpreet has obtained excellent outcomes for his clients in Family Law matters and has appeared in both the Family Court and the Federal Circuit Court for a wide range of matters including:
- Parenting and Property Settlements (including de facto claims);
- Recovery and Relocation Orders;
- No Contact Orders; and
- Matters including Domestic Violence and Child Abuse.
Apart from his court experience and a passion for advocacy, Harpreet has been able to resolve many disputes out of court through mediation and negotiation.
- Bachelor of Law – Western Sydney University
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Ballarat
English, Hindi & Punjabi.
Harpreet has a keen interest in sports, particularly soccer and cricket.